Then the translated texts are stored digitally under the customer’s name to be reused for other translations in the future. This method makes the translation easier and ensures the quality and a suitable terminology too.
To explain in the best possible way how PIGRES LSP works, there is a diagram showing the work organization.
- Registration of the client in a data base;
- Accurate translation by our native speakers who are experts in the subject;
- Checking the text by a supervisor who is a specialist in revision;
- Filing the text under the name of the client;
- Handing in (the modalities of handing in will be specified by the client).